Want to purchase this product? Learn about joining TechBenefits
- Meet the New iPad Pro.
- It’s all new, all screen and all powerful.
- Liquid Retina display.
- Face ID comes to iPad.
- Retina display
- With 5.6 million pixels,iPad Pro features the highest-resolution Retina display of any iOS device. The 12.9inch screen makes everything you do - editing 4K video,designing presentations,running a business - easier,faster,and more engaging. And the Mult-Touch subsystem has been reengineered,expanding the ways you can interact with iPad.
- New designÂ
- Even with its massive display,iPad Pro has an astonishingly slim and light design - just 6.9 mm thin and 1.57 pounds. Yet thanks to the strong unibody enclosure,it feels well-balanced and sturdy. For all its capabilities,the most surprising thing about iPad Pro may be how easily it seems to disappear in the hand.
- Four speaker audioÂ
- With four new high-fidelity speakers built directly into its unibody,iPad Pro creates an audio experience as big as its display. The new design produces an engaging soundstage with three times the acoustic output of iPad Air. But it goes even further than that. iPad Pro automatically adjusts the orientation of the high frequencies according to how you're holding it. So whether you're playing a game or watching a movie,the sound of iPad Pro is more immersive than ever.
- Touch IDÂ
- iPad Pro uses Touch ID technology to turn your fingerprint into an unforgettable password. So you can unlock your device with just a touch and keep your personal data safe,even if you share your iPad with someone else. Touch ID also lets you make secure purchases in iTunes,iBooks,and the App Store. And with Apple Pay,you can make purchases within your favorite apps,easily and securely.Â
- iSight and FaceTime HD camerasÂ
- People love to take photos with iPad. The iSight camera on iPad Pro has an advanced sensor that lets you shoot beautiful images and video. The Apple-designed image signal processor gives you excellent results,whether you're taking a panorama or using burst or timer modes. You can also shoot time-lapse and slo-mo video in 720p HD. And with a larger viewfinder,you'll see more detail than ever before. The front-facing FaceTime HD camera also has an improved sensor,which along with the larger display,makes video calls feel more lifelike. Even in low-light or backlit settings,your pictures and videos will look great.
12.9-inch iPadÂ Pro:
631 grams (1.39 pounds)
WiâFi + Cellular models
633 grams (1.4 pounds)
In the Box
USBâC Charge Cable (1 metre)
18W USBâC Power Adapter
Get in touch
Want to learn more about TechBenefits or have a question about our products?
Drop us a message and we’ll call you back.
Our experts are at hand.